Monday, July 6, 2009

Some projects to share.

Some of my more recent projects........

These are a pair of birthday cards. I made one for my mom and the other for a close friend. I especially like this card. It's unique, but very easy to make. It folds perfectly flat like a regular card, but is a little fancier when opened. It's fun.





My stepson graduated from high school from South Kitsap High School last month. I wanted to make something a little different for him. I took one of his graduation invitations and cut out the mascot, year and crest. Using the class colors, this is what I came up with. He really seemed to like it.







On Mother's Day, Don & I got together with my mom and a couple of close friends for breakfast. My best friend, Terri, was supposed to join us, too. Unfortunately, Terri unexpectedly ended up in the hospital. I made an exploding box card for each of the ladies. Each box has pictures of their own husbands, children and grandchildren. They really loved them. It takes me several hours to make one, but I think they are my very favorite type of card.







I hope everyone had a Happy 4th. of July. Thanks so much for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment