Thursday, August 13, 2009

Washington Renaissance Fantasy Faire 2009

We had a blast !!

Don & me at Ren. Faire.

Don & I go to the Washington Renaissance Fantasy Faire almost every year. We even camped there for a weekend three years ago. This year was more fun than ever. It was held at Maris Farms in Buckley, Wa. We camped with a group of our good friends from Friday night until Monday afternoon. The place has a great spot for RV or tent camping. Lots of room and friendly people.

This year Don & I volunteered to help, too. My friend, Terri & I took a shift each day at the information booth. Don helped with fire watch, parking and bus driving.


Our bodices & skirts were handmade by Theresa Maddock of Olalla, Wa. She adds beautiful detail to everything she makes.


Theresa cinching my bodice.
Terri's beads were hand strung.

Little brother Ryan in his costume.

There were some really outstanding costumes.
The Ale House is always a hit.
Cavallo Equestrian Arts
Beautiful, well trained horses.

The costumes were beautiful, the food was great and the people were wonderfully friendly.
And....we spent our weekend with some really special people.

No comments:

Post a Comment