Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

For Don, my soul mate & the love of my life. 
We'll be married seventeen wonderful years in April.
He treats me like everyday is Valentine's Day.


A handmade bottle bib & our favorite wine, 'Hoodsport Rhubarb Wine.'


 I love this bottle bib.  The idea & instructions came from Helen Croft at the 'Scrap a Little' blog.


A fan folded flower & leaves.  A totally fun project.


Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.



I entered this card in the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation , lovely to see other papercrafts. Thanks for joining us this week on ssds. Kaz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely project, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bottle tag Jan :)
    Please consider turning the dreaded word verification off and using comment moderation instead.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to everyone for the nice comments.

    Mandy--I appreciate your suggestion about word verification. I didn't realize it was turned on and have since turned it off. I'm glad you let me know. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab bottle bib!Great project! Thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations this time and good luck!
    Jo x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous bottle tag. Did you enjoy the wine?

    Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete