Friday, February 13, 2009

Paper Piecing......I love these little paper characters

Paper piecing is one of my favorite papercrafts. I love scrapbook embelishments made this way. I'm getting ready to start on a new scrapbook so I have been playing with making a few unique page decorations for my layouts.

Here are a few of my latest creations.







This Tweety is for my step- daughter, Jessica. She is working on her first SB and is a huge Tweety fan.













I can't remember where I found the pattern for this totally cute little bear.














This little bee is one of my favorites. I found this pattern offered on the internet. I'll find it again and add the link. I think he's adorable.



This is a 5 x 7 birthday card I made for a family member who is a drummer with a rock band. This was originally a picture from a children's coloring book. I scanned and printed the picture. I then cut out the individual pieces. Those pieces became my pattern. He has alot of pieces. He took a whole evening to put together, but I thought the end result was worth it. Gerry seemed to really like him.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: