Sunday, March 28, 2010

'Just my Sketches' March card challenge

This is my card for the March 15th. 'Just my Sketches' card challenge. This challenge is generously hosted by Deanne Burton of Newfoundland.

This challenge is a little different. Each month Deanne posts sketch challenges for two scrapbook layouts and two cards. She also lists the titles and lyrics for five songs. The challenge is to choose a song and then tie the song in with the sketch while creating your card or layout. You can use the song title, theme or a stanza from the song. It adds a new spin on the scrap/card challenges. It's fun.

This cute 'Barnaby the bunny' stamp came from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. I colored him in with watercolor pencils. He's a cutie.

The song I chose is 'More Beautiful You' by Jonny Diaz.



This is the sketch.

and......my card.

The inside.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Jan ~ my namesake!!!

    This is so adorable! I love how you colored the bunny and your use of the eggs. Thanks for playing at Just My Sketches! Be sure to join us for the "new" challenge April 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!!!!! I love it! Thanks for participating in my challenge at JMS!!!

    ReplyDelete