Sunday, March 7, 2010

StampARTic Sketch Challenge for March..


This is my card for the StampARTic online magazine March sketch challenge. I love sketch challenges. They inspire me to have ideas that wouldn't otherwise occur to me. I love to see the projects other cardmakes and scrappers create following the same sketch. There were some really beautiful cards done for March.

The stamp I used is called, 'A Tasty Read.' It's a digital stamp designed by Elisabeth Bell. I love it. She is my favorite, favorite stamp designer.



This sketch was especially fun to work with. It offers the opportunity to use a wide variety of embellishments in one sketch. I used metal flowers, ribbon, punches, foam squares and more. The sketch was created by Marianne of Norway. Thank you Marianne for a truly fun sketch.

2 comments:

  1. I think you've made a very nice card.
    I liked the colors and details
    Thank you for participating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the image and the colors! Great take on the sketch!
    Thank you for playing!

    hugs,
    Jorunn

    ReplyDelete