Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ryan !!!!

Today is my little brother's 18th. birthday. He has grown into a fine young man. He will graduate from high school in June. He lives with my husband and me. We're very proud of him.
Happy Birthday, Ryan!!!!
We love you.

This beautiful cake was made by our very talented sister, Teri. The cake was decadent chocolate. It was wonderful.

This is the card I made for Ryan's birthday.

It's called a plastic bag double slider card.

When you pull the ribbon at the top of the card, a slider pulls out of the top while another simultaneously pops out of the bottom. It's really a fun card.

And...........super easy to make.

I hope everyone is having a great evening. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Cool card! Do you have a recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister made the cake. I'll ask her and let you know. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete