Sunday, March 28, 2010

'I'm Amazed by You'

Here is my layout for the March 1st. 'Just my Sketches' challenge. This challenge is hosted by Deanne Burton of Newfoundland. Thank you Deanne for a great challenge.

This challenge is a little different. Each month Deanne posts sketch challenges for two scrapbook layouts and two cards. She also lists the titles and lyrics for five songs. The challenge is to choose a song and then tie the song in with the sketch while creating your card or layout. You can use the song title, theme or a stanza from the song. It adds a new spin on the scrap/card challenges. It's fun.

The song I chose was 'Amazed' by Lonestar.


Here is the sketch and........
below is my layout.

"I'm amazed by you."

For my husband, Don. I adore him so.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment