Monday, May 10, 2010

My latest scrapbook page of my daughter, Tracy..........

The Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenges blog offered this great sketch for their Challenge #14. What a great sketch.  I liked it the moment I saw it.



I had this beautiful sunflower designer paper I bought especially to do a layout of my daughter, Tracy.  I decided to used this sketch for Tracy's layout.  Here was the outcome.


I think it came out great.  I loved working with this sketch.  I'll use this in the future for other layouts.  Thanks for a great challenge.

I also submitted this project to the "Chipboard Technique Challenge" over at The Shabby Tea Room Blog.  This is their challenge for week 9.  Thank you for a super fun challenge.  I love working with chipboard.

It was also submitted to the Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays Blog Challenge #39, "Anything but a card."

And  


 
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, What a fantastic LO! So bright and happy, I love Sunflowers, and those pics are wonderful of your Daughter. Lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Magical Crafts.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout I love the flowers!!!

    If you would be interested in giving a new challenge blog a try, I would love to see how it inspires you :) It's multi-craft friendly, so scrappers, digi scrappers and card makers alike are welcome to play along. You can check it out at: Scrap It With a Song

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ... love that pop of color with all those flowers in the background! Wonderful LO! Thanks for sharing your design with us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete