Friday, May 14, 2010

Scrapping the Girls

This layout is in honor of two of my favorite women.
My daughter and sister.

The pictures include:
My sister, Teri.
My daughter, Tracy.
And.......myself, Jan.


We've been called all of the above.  As a joke, of course.  We do sing alot when we are together.  We can also assume a pretty fair Charlie's Angels pose with guns aimed and everything.

Jan, Tracy & Teri  (bottom right corner picture)

The picture were taken while camping at Rainbow Group Camp near Quilcene, Wa.  We camped there for four days.  It was a blast.

It was a great weekend full of family, friends, camping, dogs & geocaching.

This layout was submitted to the 'Scrap the Girls', First of May Challenge.
"No boys allowed."
Colors allowed: blue, yellow, white, pink & black.

No comments:

Post a Comment