Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our first RV--a wonderful little Coleman Taos popup..........

When Don & I first started camping we started out with a three room Coleman tent and a mini van.  Well, that was short lived.  Within a couple of years, we had made our first RV purchase.
 

We bought a darling little popup camper, Another Coleman.  A Coleman Taos. It was so cute and was in perfect condition.  It had been well loved by it's previous owner.  


 We loved our little popup and had many wonderful trips in it. 


Don outside our little Coleman.



Two queen sized beds. One at each end.


A cute little kitchen area with a stove, sink and ice box. 


I'll be honest.  I found the ice box more trouble than it was worth.  I used it for a pantry.


A very reasonable amount of seating for such a little rig.


A campfire meal.  Yummy potato packs.



I always decorate for any holiday.  Even if we're camping.

After four years of camping often, we outgrew our little Coleman and decided it was time to graduate up to a 22' hard sided travel trailer.


It was bitter sweet when we pulled up to the dealership to drop off our little popup and pick up our new travel trailer.  We were so excited about our new RV but couldn't help feeling sad at the same time.  

We love that little popup.  I hope the new owners love, enjoy and care for it as much as Don & I did.   That little Coleman will always have a special place in my hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment